Friday 24 April 2020

Writing

Learning from home - List 5 things you like about learning from home and 5 things you don’t like:

Things I do like about learning from home:
1.I can have a break when I want 
2.I can do my school work was in bed
3.I don't have to wear school uniform or catch bus early
4.I can do school in my own time
5.I can have a food break when i want 

Things I don’t like about learning from home:
1.i can not see my friends
2.I can see my teacher
3.I don't get to see Bronnie
4.No one to play with
5.I do not get to see Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jordy,
    You have come up with the plus and the minus with distance learning in a thoughtful way. Well done. If you were forced to choose what would you prefer. I am sure I would prefer to be at school as learning together appeals to me. Often working with others helps to create blue sky ideas. I know someone who is making a new invention they are designing a part for a respirator for coronavirus patients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi miss B yea I would prefer to be at school to but we do not want the coronavirus

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.